Hello, found your game from the RPGmaker Forums, downloaded and donated 2$, sorry if it's not much but im not from the US, so our currency conversion is too much x.x
Legend of Percivus
A downloadable game for Windows
(9/24/2017) A patch (v5.1.0) has been released! Please download the newest version!
Thousands of years ago, a Dragon created the Earth and fell into a deep slumber. The Dragon shall awaken again to roar a mighty roar which will destroy the Earth and create a new Earth to take its place. Six heroes are destined to protect the Dragon from the Demons who seek to use the Dragon's power to create the new world in their own image.
Follow the story of two of the six heroes, Parker and Amagi, as they travel across the kingdom of Percivus to find the other four heroes and protect the kingdom from the Demons.
- Defeat your foes with the power of fire, ice, and thunder attacks!
- Look up enemy information in your very own Bestiary!
- Refill your empty potion bottles at your local Magic Shop!
- Get the chance to romance Parker's childhood friend?
- Befriend the travelling merchant who is always where you are for some reason??
- TWO ENDINGS! (Can you find both?)
- CG art and dialogue portraits drawn by the developer!
- INFINITE BREAD
|Published||275 days ago|
|Tags||2D, Anime, Dragons, Fantasy, Medieval, Multiple Endings, Romance, RPGMaker, Top Down Adventure, Turn-Based Combat|
|Average session||A few hours|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Gamepad (any)|
|Accessibility||Subtitles, Interactive tutorial|
|Links||Development Log, Support|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- v5.1.0 Has been released! 27 days ago
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.
A patch for the game has been made! Please redownload the game when you can.
Nice game, crashes on start. Definetly worth 5$
I changed the game files so it shouldn't crash. Also made the game for free now. I understand putting my first project up for sale was ambitious, especially since I used RTP graphics; that was a mistake. Don't be so salty about it.