This game doesn't run in the Itch app for me, you might want to check this out: https://itch.io/docs/itch/integrating/platforms/windows.html
I'd Cross the World for You
A downloadable game for Windows
Follow the story of Kiki, a recently graduated college student. Her goal is simple, but important: to meet her online friend Kenta. After her graduation ceremony, she literally runs off in the direction of Kenta’s home! Although meeting him is her top priority, there are people out there who are in need. Kiki being Kiki, she cannot help but drop everything and lend a helping hand to those she meets along the way. Is there a chance her kindness will be rewarded?
- 4 levels each with a different objective
- Large cast of characters
- A mix of puzzles and battles to engage in
- A storyline VERY loosely based on a true story
- Activating a party member's Skill in the Graveyard before it's supposed to be used may not show the "That can't be used here!" message. This will also cause the Skill usage cutscene to immediately play when the player is on the cutscene's designated tile without using the Skill.
- Running into cars from behind instead of the front in the City will cause a Game Over.
|Published||20 days ago|
|Tags||2D, Casual, Cute, Fantasy, Female Protagonist, Pirates, RPGMaker, Story Rich, Top Down Adventure, Turn-Based Combat|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Accessibility||Subtitles, Interactive tutorial|
- Unzip the zip folder
- Open the Setup.exe file. An installation prompt should open.
- Choose an installation path for the game. This is where the game directory will be located.
- Optional: Check off "Create a Shortcut in Start Menu/Programs" and/or "Create Uninstall File".
- Click "Start Installation".
How to run game:
Locate the game directory and open "RPG_RT.exe".